The FS regulatory challenge
- Overall, the industry has had to manage almost 50,000 regulatory documents - a 500% increase in G20 documents since 2009
- By 2020 the industry could face a page count that, when stacked, would be higher than three Eiffel Towers
- $300 billion in fines have highlighted the real regulatory risk that affects not only firms, customers and shareholders, but senior managers personally
The need for a regulatory data management platform
Deploying disjointed, mostly manual, resources, in an attempt to address the regulatory avalanche distracts from focusing on delivering value for customers and investors and achieving the greatest possible business benefits: investment in innovation and profitable growth.
Firms need a dependable source of real intelligence which records timely decisions, aligns multiple change efforts and delivers value to customers and investors.
There are many ways that technology can support this desired capability, however, RegDelta is the only platform that allows you to gain complete control your firm’s holistic regulatory data management needs:
1. Smart library: A regulatory data feed which you can integrate with private documents via our expert global dictionary
2. Smart assessment: A user-friendly workflow so that you can assess impact, capture expert comment, assign accountability and create institutional memory
3. Smart integration: A targeted reporting engine and status tracking functionality that can integrate with your existing suite of tools.
RegDelta: Actionable regulatory insight, so that you can spot what needs to be done, know what it means to do it and prove that it complies.